Providence Heights Alpha School
8th Grade Student Trip
November 15-17, 2019
Providence Heights Alpha School 8th graders – get ready for our Nation’s Capital! This fall, you and your family have the opportunity to take a 3-day, 2-night field trip to Washington, DC . See the Lincoln and WWII Memorials, visit the Library of Congress and Smithsonian museums, attend a Wreath Ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery, and more. All with your friends, families, and classmates. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
- Immerse themselves touring Fords Theatre and museum
- Enjoy Mass at the Basilica
- Walk the WWII, Vietnam, Korean and Lincoln Memorials
- Tour the White House, Capitol Building, Library of Congress and Supreme Court
- Visit the United States Holocaust Memorial and Museum
- Experience hands-on history at the Smithsonian museums
- Attend performance of Sheer Madness at the Kennedy Center for Performing Arts
View the 2019 Alpha Trip Brochure.
|Hotel occupancy||Price per person|
|One person in room
Two people sharing room
Three people sharing room
Four people sharing room
Rooms will have two queen beds.
The trip cost covers:
- Deluxe motor coach transportation, including costs for bus drivers highly experienced with DC.
- 2 nights stay at the Fairmont Georgetown, a four star hotel that features comfortable, well appointed rooms.
- Admission to all attractions.
- Tickets to see Sheer Madness at the Kennedy Center
|Date||Amount due per person|
|$100 per person deposit
Balance (depends on # of people in room)
The $100 deposit holds your spot on the bus and is non-refundable, unless the trip is cancelled. A full refund of any additional payments will be available until November 1st, after which a 75% refund of payments(less deposit) will be given up until the trip on November 15th. For a refund, you must notify Rebecca Green at email@example.com or at 724-355-4997. If a participant simply does not show up for the trip without any notice, they are not eligible for a refund.In the rare event that a tour must be canceled, we will issue a complete refund.
Payments can be made on this site by check or credit card or sent to:
For any other arrangement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-355-4997.