Providence Heights Alpha School Field Trip to
November 11-13, 2022
Providence Heights Alpha School: get ready for a fun-filled, field trip to Washington, DC! Students will see and explore the institutions of our federal government and immerse themselves in our national history. Students have been traveling to our nation’s Capitol with Logan Tours for many years. Many remember it as a highlight of their school years. Make it one of yours, too!
July 1: $250 per person non-refundable deposit due
August 1: Remaining Balance Due
November 11-13: Trip Dates
- Explore your choice of museums – National Archive Building & Museum, Natural History, American History, Air and Space Museum, Holocaust Memorial Museum*, or the African American History*.
*Subject to ticket availability.
- Visit the Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Martin Luther King memorials.
- Take photos in front of the White House.
- Walking tour of Vietnam Wall, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and WWII Memorial.
- See the comedy play Sheer Madness at the Kennedy Center for Performing Arts.
We depart from Providence Heights Alpha School early Friday morning, traveling on a deluxe motor-coach bus. After arriving in DC, students spend the afternoon touring the city, then head to Arlington, VA for dinner and evening activities. We tour again Saturday and Sunday morning and head home by mid-afternoon on Sunday.
- Covers transportation, admissions, lodging, and most meals.
– 2 people sharing a room – $665 per person
– 3 people sharing a room – $615 per person
– 4 people sharing a room – $ 590 per person
- Register by Friday, July 1.
- A $250 deposit is required to register.
- Any remaining balance is due by Monday, August 1.
- Payments can be made on this site by check or credit card.
- This price is based on minimum of 24 people. If fewer sign up, it will be increased,
- Add $20 per person if the group chooses Mt. Vernon itinerary instead of Basilica itinerary
- Add $14 per student and $20 per adult for anyone who elects to visit the Museum of the Bible on Saturday – this is an individual option.
- The deposit is non-refundable for any reason.
- The remaining balance is 50% refundable if you cancel by November 1.
- No refunds will be issued after November 1.
Included in the price
- Meals – 3 breakfast, 3 lunches, 1 dinner – including gratuity
- Kennedy Center – Shear Madness play
- Admission fees
- Door to door transportation via deluxe motorcoach bus
- 2 night’s stay at Hyatt Centric, Arlington VA (each room has 2 queen size beds)
- Professional planning and coordination of all details of trip including payment, itinerary, and group communication
- Trip coordinator travels with group to handle any issues and be sure you make your scheduled activitie
What to Bring: Take all items on board the bus that you plan to use throughout the day, including phones, cameras, jackets, spending money, snacks/drinks.
Everything you’ll need at the hotel (sleepwear, toiletries, games, more snacks & drinks) can be stored under the bus.
Weather: We will be outside and walking A LOT! Wear comfortable shoes. Check the DC forecast and pack accordingly, including jacket/rain coats.