Natrona Heights 8th Grade Student Trip
NEW YORK CITY
June 8-10, 2019
Natrona Heights 8th graders – get ready for the Big Apple! This Summer, you and your family have the opportunity to take a 3-day, 2-night field trip to New York City. See Times Square and Central Park, visit the Statue of Liberty and 9/11 memorials, attend Mass at St Patrick’s Cathedral, and more. All with your friends, families, and classmates. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
- Visit One World Observatory (Freedom Tower) and tour the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
- Experience the excitement of Times Square.
- Enjoy Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Tour Rockefeller Center and the Top of the Rock observatory
- Enjoy dinner and entertainment at the famous Ellen’s Stardust Diner.
- Visit Central Park.
- Experience hands-on history at the American Natural History Museum
- Optional Broadway show
Group Rate with 40 or More People
- $543 /person | 4 in a room
- $584 /person | 3 in a room
- $665 /person | 2 in a room
Group Rate with 30-39 People
- $612 /person | 4 in a room
- $653 /person | 3 in a room
- $735 /person | 2 in a room
Register by November 21 so we can get a count and set the price accordingly.
The trip cost covers:
- Deluxe motor coach transportation, including costs for bus drivers highly experienced with NYC.
- 2 nights stay at the Hampton Inn, Madison Square Garden, which features comfortable, well appointed rooms equipped with cable TV and a blow dryer. Each room has either two queen beds or a king bed and a sleeper sofa.
- 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
- Admission to all attractions.
You are only responsible for:
- Cost of lunches and snacks
- Ticket price for optional Broadway show
A $150, non-refundable deposit PER PERSON is required to sign up by November 21, 2018. Payments are due as follows:
- $100/person due December 15, 2019
- $100/person due January 15, 2019
- $100/person due February 15, 2019
- $100/person due March 15, 2019
- Remaining balance due April 15, 2019
Payments are not refundable. You may also pay in full at any time and will be refunded for any amount you paid that was not yet due.
Payments can be made on this site by check or credit card. For any other arrangement, contact us at email@example.com or 724-355-4997.
Because of the high cost of travel to NYC, and the need to reserve rooms and buses well in advance, we cannot refund deposits or payments.
However, you can purchase Trip Protection for an additional $75.00 per person. With Trip Protection, you can drop at any time, for any reason, up until the morning of the trip. You will receive a full refund of all money you paid to date – no questions asked. The trip protection payment is not refundable. The option to purchase is available until December 31, 2018.
- We will be spending a lot of time outdoors and doing a lot of walking. Check the NYC forecast and pack accordingly. Bring comfortable shoes and jackets or sweaters for evenings or air conditioned buildings.
- Wondering how to dress? The answer is: however you want. You’ll see people in casual, comfortable clothes, and people in dressier clothes. Whatever you wear in NYC – you’ll fit in.