Butler County Vo-Tech Cosmetology Class Trip
Sunday, October 20 – Monday, October 21, 2019
This Fall, students in the Butler Vo-Tech’s Cosmetology Class have the opportunity to take a 2-day, 1-night field trip to the Fashion Focus Beauty Show in Cleveland, OH. Students will choose from dozens of sessions led by industry experts and product vendors, view demonstrations, and network with beauty professionals in this exciting and inspiring show.
- Attend educational sessions of their choosing.
- Watch professionals work on the “Barber Stage” and “Be Inspired Stage.”
- Attend meet-and-greets, photo ops, and network with a variety of beauty professionals and other students.
- Time with friends to check out vendors they choose, gather information, and shop!
In addition to the beauty show, students will enjoy a relaxing evening with their friends, classmates, and teachers at the Kimpton Schofield, a boutique hotel in downtown Cleveland.
The trip cost covers:
- Deluxe motor coach transportation, including costs for highly experienced bus drivers from Campbell Bus Company.
- 1 night’s stay at the Kimpton Schofeld, an award-winning boutique hotel in downtown Cleveland. This hotel features comfortable, well appointed rooms equipped with 2 queen beds, cable TV and a blow dryer.
- Meals on both days.
- Overnight security.
- 2-days admission to the Fashion Focus show.
The tour cost depends on the number of students rooming together, as follows:
- $260/person | 4 in a room
- $272 /person | 3 in a room
- $297 /person | 2 in a room
- $373 /person | 1 in a room
A $100, non-refundable deposit is required to sign up by September 13, 2019. The remaining balance is due by September 27, 2019.
The deposit is non-refundable. This deposit holds your spot on the bus. The balance is fully refundable if a student drops due to circumstances beyond his/her control (sickness family emergency, etc.) For a refund, you must notify Rebecca Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 724-355-4997. If you simply do not show up for the trip without any notice, you are not eligible for a refund.
Payments can be made on this site by check or credit card. For any other arrangement, contact us at email@example.com or 724-355-4997.
Reduce the amount you have to pay for this trip by selling delicious Daffins Candy Bars.
Start by buying one or more boxes of candy bars. Each box has 36 bars and costs $36. Half of that money pays for the candy, and the other half is applied toward your trip. You get your money back by selling the candy bars for $1 each to your friends and family.
Each box has an assortment of Daffin’s most popular candy bars, such as milk chocolate, crisp rice, peanut, and more.
Place your order for boxes using this form.
- Check out the Fashion Focus website to plan what you want to attend and read about the speakers and vendors you’ll see.
- You’ll need to dress professionally, in school-appropriate attire, at both days of the beauty show. You are representing our school, and the industry, so dress as though you are working in your dream salon!
- Check the weather in Cleveland, OH to help with planning what to wear.
- These shows offer special prices on beauty supplies and equipment. Bring spending money or a credit card if want to purchase anything.
- There will be a bag check before you board the bus. Do not bring anything that is not permitted in school.
This school field trip is approved by the BCAVTS Board. The company making arrangements is Logan Tours, Inc. (a local company with over 50 years of experience in student field trips for schools in our region).
MRS. ELLISON, Sponsoring Teacher
724-282-0735 x 214
|Sunday, October 20, 2019||Monday, October 21, 2019|
Arrive at Vo-Tech for 7 am departure
7 am – 9:30
Travel with juice and muffins en route
Attend Fashion Focus Show
Pizza dinner in hotel lobby and free time
Rise and shine! Breakfast at hotel
8 am – Noon
Noon – 2:30 pm
Travel with lunch provided on the bus
Return to Vo-Tech