Autumn Getaway to Washington, DC
November 15-17, 2019
Three days/two nights touring our nation’s capital will include
- A guided tour of the US Capitol Building
- A visit to the US Supreme Court and Library of Congress
- A variety of museums including Smithsonian, African American Museum, American History Museum, Natural History Museum, Holocaust Memorial and Museum, Portrait Gallery and Museum of the Bible
- Time spent at Arlington National Cemetery
- Walking tour of WWII, Vietnam Veterans, Lincoln, Korean, MLK, and FDR Memorial
- Hotel Accommodations at the Hyatt Centric Arlington
If you sign up and pay your deposit by September 20th, you will be sent a link to sign up for a tour through several rooms in the White House. We will be notified in early November if the tour is approved or not.
View the trip brochure for more details.
|Hotel occupancy||Price per person|
|One person in room
Two people sharing room
Three people sharing room
Four people sharing room
Rooms with 1-2 ppl have 1 king bed (you may request 2 beds).
Rooms with 3-4 ppl have 2 double beds.
Evening Theater Excursion (Optional)
If you would like tickets to the whodunit comedy Shear Madness on Saturday evening at the Kennedy Center for Performing Arts, add $50 per person. The earlier you reserve, the better the seats!
|Date||Amount due per person|
Balance (depends on # in room)
Optional Trip Protection is due
Late sign ups are accepted as long as there is room on the bus!
The $100 deposit is non-refundable (unless the trip is cancelled). A refund of payments (less deposit) will be given if you have to drop for any reason until 2 weeks before the trip (November 1).
Full trip protection can be purchased for $75 a person. If you wish to purchase Trip Protection to fully insure your trip (100% refund any time, any reason), you may do so by clicking the green “trip protection” button. Call Rebecca Green 724 355 4997, with questions.